The Club will hold its usual open competitions in 2023 as follows
7 April 2024 – Monkstone Open Triples.
7 July 2024 – Monkstone Open Doubles
- To enter the Monkstone Open competitions use the appropriate form below.
- You will receive an email confirming that your entry has been received
- If this email is not received then your entry has not registered and you should try again. Please note that it may take up to 1 hour for you to receive your confirmation email. Please wait for this period to elapse before resubmitting your entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Acceptance of any entry is at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon, on the Thursday before the competition. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION
- Entry Fee £5 per player – CASH payment on the day
- Under FIPJP Rules, Teams of 2 or 3 are permitted in Doubles and Teams of 3 or 4 in Triples.
- The consumption of alcohol not purchased on the site is strictly prohibited
- Registration 9:00 – 9:30am
- Format (subject to number of entries) – Pool games in the morning folowed by elimination rounds in the afternoon
- Cash Prizes – Raffle
- Tea & Coffee available. Monkstone PC is trying to reduce its carbon footprint. Disposable Cups will not be provided, please bring your own cup/mug
- Generally the bar will be open from 12 noon to 3 pm