- All sessions must be pre-booked. You must not “turn-up” at the club premises without a confirmed booking.
- Enter ONE name only
- Please remember that you should not arrive at the Club before 09:50 am and you should leave promptly when you have finished playing and in any case not later the 1:00 pm.
- Members must comply with Covid-19 “Safe Petanque Guidance” documents issued by the Monkstone Petanque Club which are available on the Documentation page.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR DOUBLES PLAY THERE ARE ADDITIONAL ISSUES ARISING FROM THE NECESSITY TO SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN ALL PLAYERS FROM DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS. PROTOCOLS FOR DOUBLES PLAY, WHICH MUST BE ADHERED TO, ARE INCLUDED IN THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Members must also comply with applicable Welsh Government Regulations
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT CANCEL OR AMEND A BOOKING AFTER YOU HAVE PRESSED THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON. TO CANCEL OR AMEND AT THIS STAGE YOU MUST SEND A MESSAGE TO BERNARD ASKING HIM TO CANCEL THE BOOKING AND, IF REQUIRED, YOU MUST MAKE A NEW BOOKING.