- All sessions must be pre-booked. You must not “turn-up” at the club premises without a confirmed booking.
- Enter ONE name only
- Please remember that you should not arrive at the Club before 09:50 am and you should leave promptly when you have finished playing and in any case not later the 1:00 pm.
- Members must comply with Covid-19 “Safe Petanque Guidance” documents issued by the Monkstone Petanque Club which are available on the Documentation page.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR DOUBLES/TRIPLES PLAY THERE ARE ADDITIONAL ISSUES ARISING FROM THE NECESSITY TO SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN ALL PLAYERS FROM DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS. PROTOCOLS FOR DOUBLES/TRIPLES PLAY, WHICH MUST BE ADHERED TO, ARE INCLUDED IN THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Members must also comply with applicable Welsh Government Regulations
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT CANCEL OR AMEND A BOOKING AFTER YOU HAVE PRESSED THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON. TO CANCEL OR AMEND AT THIS STAGE YOU MUST SEND A MESSAGE TO BERNARD ASKING HIM TO CANCEL THE BOOKING AND, IF REQUIRED, YOU MUST MAKE A NEW BOOKING.