FURTHER TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE WELSH GOVERNMENT OF THE MOVE FROM LOCKDOWN TO ALERT LEVEL 4, MONKSTONE PETANQUE CLUB WILL RESUME PLAYING IN A LIMITED FORM FROM SUNDAY 21 MARCH.
SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF THE RETURN TO ALERT LEVEL 3 FROM 26 APRIL 2021, THE MONDAY & FRIDAY ROLL-UPS WILL RECOMMENCE ON 26 & 30 APRIL RESPECTIVELY AND THE 2020 XMAS MELEE & CLUB DOUBLES WILL BE HELD ON 9 & 16 MAY RESPECTIVELY. BOOKING IS NOW OPEN BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW.
- Follow this link for the Guidance Documentation
Pistes must be booked in advance. Please do not “turn-up” to play without a confirmed booking
- Follow this link for the General Piste Booking System
- Follow this link for the Monday Roll-up Booking System (opens 26 April 2021)
- Follow this link for the Friday Roll-up Booking System (opens 30 April 2021))
Advance bookings must also be made for the following Club Competitions:
- Follow this link for the 2020 Club Doubles – 16 May 2021 (bookings full – to go on Reserve List email Bernard at address below)
- Follow this link for the 2020 Xmas Melee – 9 May 2021 (24 bookings received – further bookings are PROVISIONAL until we get 6 to make a total of 30)
In accordance with Welsh Government Regulations, the Club’s Accountable Officer, President Mike Jones, has appointed a Coronavirus Officer, Bernard Adshead.
Any queries about any matter relating to Coronavirus in the context of playing petanque at the Monkstone Petanque Club should be made to Bernard by email to treasurer [at] monkstonepetanque [dot] org [dot] uk
If you haven’t already done it, Monkstone Petanque Club urges you to join the NHS Test Trace Protect project. Full details can be found by following the link below.