FOLLOWING THE LIFTING OF WELSH GOVERNMENT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, MONKSTONE PETANQUE CLUB HAS NOW REOPENED WITH LIMITED FACILITIES. ALL PISTES MUST BE PRE-BOOKED. PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP AT THE CLUB WITHOUT A CONFIRMED BOOKING.
- Follow this link for the Guidance Documentation
Pistes must be booked in advance. Please do not “turn-up” to play without a confirmed booking
- Follow this link for the General Piste Booking System
- Follow this link for the Monday Roll-up Booking System
- Follow this link for the Friday Roll-up Booking System
Advance bookings must also be made for the following Club Competitions:
- Follow this link for the 2020 Club Triples – 06 December 2020
- Follow this link for the 2020 Club Doubles – 13 December 2020
- Follow this link for the 2020 Xmas Melee – 20 December 2020
In accordance with Welsh Government Regulations, the Club’s Accountable Officer, President Mike Jones, has appointed a Coronavirus Officer, Bernard Adshead.
Any queries about any matter relating to Coronavirus in the context of playing petanque at the Monkstone Petanque Club should be made to Bernard by email to treasurer [at] monkstonepetanque [dot] org [dot] uk
If you haven’t already done it, Monkstone Petanque Club urges you to join the NHS Test Trace Protect project. Full details can be found by following the link below.